My Opensource Contributions
I always love the concept of Opensource. People who care, using their free time to make World a little than they found, for nothing but self-satisfaction of perfect code. I am currently an Opensource contribution beginner. So I thought to make a list of my small contributions as self-motivation to do more, in my part of making a world a little better.
Try and leave this world a little better than you found it, and when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate, you have not wasted your time but have done your best. Robert Baden-Powell
- Data sets for OpenCV Classifier training repo by Me – https://github.com/Menuka5/Data-sets-for-opencv-classifier-training
- packaging.python.org – https://github.com/pypa/packaging.python.org/commits?author=Menuka5
- si.reactjs.org – https://github.com/reactjs/si.reactjs.org/commits?author=Menuka5
- sql-parser – https://github.com/phpmyadmin/sql-parser/commits?author=Menuka5
- sdaps library – https://github.com/sdaps/sdaps/commits?author=Menuka5